jellybeenie.wordpress.com




GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT
Thursday, April 26, 2012 | 0 comment(s)



If you ever followed my blog, or pop by once… or twice…. or thrice….


I wrote an entry about how to be a gracious commuter on public transport and make it a better ride for everyone. It was dated on 16th March, more than a month ago. It is my passion to write and I thought, hey it wouldn’t kill to join this contest to write up an entry like that.


I don’t think highly of my blog. Like I’m not any superstar blogger like those blogger I admire - Xiaxue for example. (Don’t judge me!) She’s really good and ++ she love pink too! Ok, so I don’t think highly of my writing and it’s really passion that I enjoy writing and I can write foreverrrrrrrr…….. So after I wrote that entry for LTA, which is hosted by Nuffnang, I told Wilson, “Wow…. If only I can win the first prize….. $1200…. That’s like almost a month’s salary! And winning for my passion for writing, no sweat somemore. DAMN worth it. But if I win Merit $100, also shiok already!”





That’s what I told Wilson. With little hopes then.


But as days and weeks past, whenever I see the LTA posters in public transport, I felt alittle sad, cos’ I got no reply on whether I won anything at all so I thought they didn’t pick me.




BUT JUST YESTERDAY………  :D:D:D:D





Ok my reaction was abit slow cos’ I was intensely studying for Business Stats so while reading this email on my phone, what only made me read it was cos’ it was from Nuffnang and I saw “Congratulations” but the bolded words didn’t occur to me at all! Until my friend xy asked me if it’s first prize. HAHAHA Then I went to see.


OH MY GOODNESS. I MUST BE DREAMING! I GOT TOP ENTRY!  :D:D:D







I went to double confirm, JUST INCASE it’s false hope.


It’s on the Nuffnang website!  That’s me! Hahaha first time seeing my blog URL somewhere. Hehe I’m so honored and thankful! Thank you, Nuffnang! 


I had to immediately call my momma and text Wilson in Taiwan to tell them this surprise!  Well, sorry I know I act as if I won $1 million but this IS alot of money to me already + I won it with my own efforts (: I’m so happy.


If you would like to read the entry that won me this prize, you can click here.


Thank you to all my readers (if I have any!) for reading my blog. Although it might be all rants sometimes or just nonsense. Haha. Just so you know, it’s the genuine me. I like to talk a lot… in words.


Next entry, my favourite sunglasses! – Sorry, I know I owe that since Sunday but the books got into me…. It’s too hard to juggle time now. By this weekend! Promise!


xx



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,





Older Post . Newer Post